Friday, December 7, 2007

where we work 9

*i want to say that i always have worked at both jobs that were indoor and outdoor jobs i have always worked well with people and by my self but if i was to pick my favorite job of all it would be working with all animals because they are gods creations i also enjoy working with children and the elderly because it brings joy to my life

*I've worked in offices, maintenance team with the city of Madoc (outdoors), I've worked fast foods, janitorial, umm that's all I can think of at this moment. I've also done volunteering at a Horse Farm and a Veterinarians office. The best place where I would like to work is with animals, that is where my heart truly lies. I've never worked in a place that I took seriously (Mcdonalds, Tim Hortons, office job) that I cared much about my rights at the time, to me at the time it was a pay cheque, now that I'm much older I realize a job is a responsibility in order to live and maintain a more stable financial situation and future outlook for my children and I.

No comments: