Friday, January 4, 2008

where we work 26

I have worked indoors in all of my jobs. I have worked in a hospital, a factory and a non-profit organization. All of these places have certain characteristics that I liked. At the hospital, I very much liked the activity, the hustle and bustle of the environment, the fast pace. At the factory, it is totally different. Their mission and values aren't similar to a hospital or non-profit organization. Their main concern is profit and that is their business. But it too is fast paced with a lot of people interaction. The non profit is really different from both of the above. It too is busy, but compared to the other two, it is like a slow moving river. However, I really enjoy the contact with the people and it is perhaps the most rewarding on a personal level. So, I would have to say that I am a people person. Individual rights were certainly addressed by all companies and I can't really say that one was better than another, simply handled differently.

No comments: