Wednesday, October 24, 2007

learning is fun

I started to come to the Literacy program about a year and a half ago. When I started my reading and spelling was very bad. Since I have been here my spelling and reading has improved in a very good way.

I did not have any computer skills when I started here. My mentor has taught me how to use the computer. When I started to use the AlphaRoute program I have improved in all area of reading, spelling and the understanding of the English language.

The big thing is I'm still having fun learning.

by Charles W.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I liked the CharlesW blog because it was interesting. It will be helpful to other people when they read it.

Nancy Friday said...

Thanks Charles for reminding us how important the fun part of learning is!

Nancy