Saturday, February 9, 2008

stories are important because... they teach us

I would like to become a teacher and I think the best lessons come from stories. If I could become a better storyteller, I think it would make me a better teacher.
---
I like stories because they tell us about things.
---
Stories are important to me because it is part of our life. Everything, actions, words that are said becomes a story. It is a way to pass on values, information and it is a good way for people to stop making mistakes or repeating their mistakes by hearing other peoples stories.
---
The reason why I like stories, because it is very interesting and it teaches you a lot different thing about life.
---
To me it is very important to everybody to learn how to read both for the young and very old because stories are very educational.
---

No comments: