Saturday, February 9, 2008

stories are important because... they inspire us

Stories are very important to me because I really like to read. My goal is to write an autobiography.
---
I'm taking this course so I can make my stories more interesting. This is my first online course ever!!
---
I like stories because it helps you to write and spell and its fun too!!
---
The reason why I like taken the course because I like to read to the kids especially my godson. So I can get better at it.
---
Stories are important to me because It gets my mind motivate and it help me think and tell stories. I am a creative thinker and I like to imagine that I am somewhere far away and I am telling the story about where I am and what I do in my story. I enjoy writing stories. Then reading them to people. I think story writing is important because it makes children imagine as well and think. I also like to draw for me stories. They are fun to create because you’re the one telling the story and it helps me think better in the morning and throughout the day. I love to create stories. I make up stories for me niece and nephew so they can read then to me. They even love when I add pictures to the story.
---
Stories are important to me special when I am reading the bible the feeling is so real in my soul it make me felt so good about my Savior. His stories can save the world.
---
Stories are very important to me, as a writer, as a reader and more importantly as a listener. I love to hear people telling stories and performing stories. Stories to me are a form of expressing my thoughts and ideas and hearing the thoughts, feelings and beliefs of others. They are powerful teaching tools and an amazing form of entertainment. I like stories, whether it is one I have heard a thousand times or a brand new one. They are important because they tell us who we are. I do like fantasy the most, stories with fantastic or supernatural qualities. Not sure what else to say.
---
Stories are important to me because it helps me to focus my mind on reading and it also helps me to become a better reader. Reading is fun and it gets you to open up and get a sense of what is happening.

No comments: