Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Blog Rubert’s Leap In Reading

My blog is to help other people that can't Read and Write. It may give them the courage to start their own blog or to join my. I talk about, In 2004 I didn't know how to read more than two and three letter words, even those words were hard for me. I didn't even know anything about computer's. To show the people that they are not the only ones out there that can't Read and Write. And remember always keep an open mind for mistakes that is why they put rubbers on the end of Pencils.

The name of my blog is http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/rubertsleapinreading/

by Rubert

3 comments:

Wendell Dryden said...

Hi Rubert.

I saw your story on Freewebs.com. I like the way it looks.

I also saw your site at Yahoo groups. I have a hard time getting Yahoo groups to work for me. Right now, Yahoo is changing many things. That is why I and my friends are moving to a site called multiply.com.

If you want to take a look, here is my link: http://wendelldryden.multiply.com/

(If you have questions, Tracey knows how to get ahold of me.)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.