Friday, November 23, 2007

work in the community

*It is important to have rights in the workplace so that you can work effectively. You need to be respected, have breaks, and be paid for work.

*Rights in the workplace means I get to work in the community, I am safe, I am in a paying job and I have a respectful boss.

*I truly think that rights in the workplace means that both parties, the employer and employee, treat each other with respect and honesty,that any issue can be prevented or solved. In the situation that I have been involved in for the past 30 years, the employer and I, I believe, have been compatible and have had a very successful relationship.

*The rights in the workplace means to me I feel safe, because I know that I will be safe in the work shop. I have worked at A&P for 5 years. I also worked at the farm for 7 months. I felt respected. They are nice to me. The boss was nice to me when I used to work there. I like working there. I want to work a Burger King.

*I have worked on the farm with Ross and I am hoping to get back to the job because, I really like it. I worked outside and inside. I would prefer to work outside, although the job that I work at right now is inside. I could just feel inside my soul that I was respected on the farm.

No comments: