Friday, November 30, 2007

where we work 5

I work indoors at the Dunn Building. I sometime feel respect and sometimes I do literacy and I work out on the floor of the Dunn Building.

I have worked at the Dunn building, housework jobs, at a day care center, and the Expositor. I like working with other people rather than in solidarity.

I work in a sheltered work shop. I prefer a factory work.

I work indoors in the workplace. It is cool to work with other people in the workplace. It is in Brantford, Ontario.

I have worked at a grocery store, at Callohans, white rose, the greenhouse, and at the Dunn building. I work with many other people. I work on the weekends and during the week. I like to work with other people the best. You get the job done faster when you work with other people.

i have always worked for a factory style workshop in brantford. i feel my rights have been respected when you have nice staff, that you have dealt with over the years and they are a joy of being around. im a receptionist at my factory and you have the nicest people that you see everyday, and i always get my breaks when i am on the desk. other then that things are really good.

1 comment:

Nancy Friday said...

I am curious. What kinds of things do you make at the factory in the Dunn Building?

I wonder if any of the things that I use in my daily life are ones that you have made in Brantford?

Nancy