Wednesday, November 7, 2007

my power to learn

The power of Learning is to achieve some goals
that you want to do in life
and there are times when we have to try some new things
like making speech and talking about it to the Pupil
and that is one power of learning

and one of thing is to be able to keep trying to learn how to able to learn how to read words and write them down

and when I saw the video I thought it was good when the learners said that she couldn’t read or write

and also when I watch it I thought we should all have challenges in Literacy to be able upgrade your skills

I would like see more videos on the online courses I feel that it important to watch Video.

I watch a video about secrets
I found very good and it talk about feel good about your so
that was a challenge for me
have you ever heard of secrets

by Ida

2 comments:

Hello from Julia said...

Hi!

I LOVE this blog and will bookmark it and return to visit often.

Have a great day :)
Julia

tracey m said...

thanks Julia - we love your blog too!