Monday, November 5, 2007

the video

I really like the video. When I first saw it I let as many staff, learners and volunteers know about it as I could. I let them know I thought it was important to watch. I first found out about it on the discussion boards here at Alpha Route.

Since I have known about the video for some time my excitement about it is not as strong. I would like to see courses that would help to develop leadership skills....such as project management 101. I would also like to know how many people challenged with literacy don't vote and see about running a campaign to encourage our peers to vote. I think if more people understood what the referendum vote was really about they would have made sure they voted.

I know I am off topic. This has been a busy week and I am tired.

by Kathryn

1 comment:

Wendell Dryden said...

Hi Kathryn.

I think helping people learn about voting is the one of the most important things I can do in my life.

My boss thinks I am off topic too.

LOL!