Thursday, May 29, 2008

the determination to speak out

They have the determination to speak out.

Learners speak out by saying what is on their minds. They can achieve their goals.

Minnie says she wanted to be herself. She wanted diginity.

Make sure that people can read and then you have flexible workforce placements.

I want to see more learners speak out and to be able to say what they think is on their minds and I want learners to not be afraid to walk in the door at a Literacy council and not to feel so scared.

by Ida

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Literacy is about learning I lam going to the MTLML learners conference in Toronto and I will learn all about the workshops That I will be doing and I will share them with everyone in Bloggers for
Learners and Literacy is a important issue and to be able to have good learning skills and get a good job placement

Anonymous said...

1 Don;t be afraid to go to a literacy because it opens many doors
2 Never be afraid to ask for help
3 it is important that we share what we know with each other.
cooperation is important so we can undertand what we want.

Anonymous said...

I think this is good.