Friday, May 30, 2008

speaking up for attawapiskat

My name is Elishia, I'm new to this course, but not alpha route.

I like to experience new things and opportunities. Explore new subjects and meet new people. In my future I would like to help kids learn. Help them get taught, and have the same thing a lot of kids have right now. An education.

You've probably recently seen a video about kids being in a school which has an oil spill and the kids were in that school for eight years. Until the kids started to get sick and parents started to take their kids out of that school. Its a school for youths ages, most likely from six to fourteen.

And for When Learners Speak we need to learn and speak for this. The community is still fighting to this day is trying to get a new school built. Fianances and everything was approved, but then Chuck Strahl Indian Affairs Minister. His office sqeezed back $109 million as of 2007. I've learned from this, and I'm speaking up for whats right. The most we can do to help the ones in need is learn and speak up smile thats all and hope to learn and speak up with everyone.

see yous on the way..... Happy Learnings with yous all.

No comments: