Thursday, May 8, 2008

time to teach

What helps me learn the best is that the teacher takes her time to teach me what I need to learn but sometimes slowly so that I can grasp what I am being taught by the teacher.

I am a person who has a developmental disability and I need someone take time to get to know me what I can do and what I can't but even if i can't I can learn but a slower way until I get it. It doesn't mean that I can not learn but I can.

The class I am in is a place where I feel I belong and feel safe so that I can learn what I want to learn from math to english so I can get into a way where I can get to be able to go to college and then university.

Yvonne Spicer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Literacy is about learning and getting the help the learners need
that is the number probblen today
in the prgrams

Anonymous said...

why do learners leave the program
there must be a resson why they do
I have been concern about this for
while I hope someone can anwer my Question for me

Anonymous said...

I think we have the realites to be able to speak up on the real thing thats probblen around the world today