Friday, May 23, 2008

equal opportunity right

In order for learning to be Good Learning I believe it must be an equal opportunity right.

If education were equal then all would have the services needed to address their learning challenges, which would begin the very first day a child starts school.

At this time the vast majority of existing learning opportunities are only possible for those who have the money to take advantage of the opportunity.

All knowledge is valuable; it is our right to learn! For me GOOD LEARNING is learning that provides us with the opportunity, the tools and the ability to share our learned knowledge’s which would empower us to be the best that we can be.

This is my opinion what do you think?

by Patricia Ashie

3 comments:

Wendell Dryden said...

I like the way you think, Patricia Ashie.

In fact, I would go further and wish that all family incomes were equal - or at least close - so that "Good Learning" could start at home, on every child's very first day.

:)

Anonymous said...

I was reading what you wrote patricia Ashie and I think the same way I readly think Literacy is a very important thing everyone
and I place to learn if they can get more help

Anonymous said...

I was reading what you wrote patricia Ashie and I think the same way I readly think Literacy is a very important thing everyone
and I place to learn if they can get more help